2.3

My website is down for several weeks now and they are doing nothing.The first time i contacted them about the issue i have been told to buy a dedicated IP if i want my website to be up again.

I am contacting the technical support every day in the last few weeks and all they are saying is that they'r "specialists" are working to get the server up again.For how long? It has been more than a month now.

The funniest thing is that on the status page: https://www.justhost.com/cgi/serverstatus/ they show that there is nothing wrong with my website, how is this possible?

No compensation, no real help from them. I am trying to move from there but i can't get my databases so I'm stuck.

I can't access anything. No ftp, no cpanel, no email..

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Just Host and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about just host web hosting at Just Host was hate it and unprofessional Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Just Host.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Just Host to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Just Host?

Comments

same thing with me too, outrageous and criminal